Our Baltimore Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Atlantic Foot & Ankle Group
Johnston Professional Building at Union Memorial Hospital
3333 N. Calvert Street, Suite 555
Baltimore, MD 21218
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Baltimore, MD, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments canceled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience